Mason has developed several programs for professionals seeking to add to and enhance their skills for career development and advancement.
Our multidisciplinary programs are designed for individuals, companies, organizations, and state and federal agencies. The program features:
- An extensive portfolio of specialized workforce development and professional programs offered at multiple locations and online.
- Professional certifications, such as human resources, facility management, government contracting and technology management.
- Courses designed for in-demand positions sought by area and national employers.
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) courses for employees required to maintain and update their skills.
- Workforce development through customized programs, which can be offered at your workplace or another location.
- Financial aid guidance and opportunities.
We also provide training to help staffers gain security clearance, as well as leadership courses to help high performers move up the organizational ladder.