Office of Transfer Services
Questions About Transferring?
The Office of Transfer Services is here to assist you. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the Office of Admissions has transitioned to virtual operations, and the Office of Transfer Services is not available for in-person, walk in appointments. If you need to reach our staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form.
Virtual appointments to meet with our staff via videoconference or phone are available on a limited basis. Please visit https://calendly.com/gmutransferoffice/virtualappointment to sign up for a virtual appointment. Appointments will be made available on a weekly basis, so please check back in if you do not see a time slot that works for you.
- Assist with your application to Mason
- Answer questions on transfer requirements
- Offer guidance on what course work may transfer to Mason. If you do not have all of your transcripts, be sure to bring copies with you.
- Counsel students on the Guaranteed Admissions Agreement (GAA)
- Provide general guidance throughout the transfer process