Mason Admissions Volunteer Network
The Mason Admissions Volunteer Network (MAVN) is designed to engage spirited alumni and parent volunteers in the admission process. As a volunteer, you will work closely with the Office of Admissions in spreading the Mason word to recruit future Patriots. We seek volunteers who are able to share their positive experiences and enthusiastic support of Mason with prospective students and families.
As a Mason Admissions Volunteer, you may participate in a variety of ways, such as:
- Represent Mason at college fairs in your area so that you may offer your unique perspective and distribute admissions material
- Attend local high school senior awards ceremonies to recognize scholarship recipients
- Join various events sponsored by the Office of Admissions
- Email prospective students and parents so that you can assist them in getting their questions answered, and share stories of your own college experience!
- Call admitted students to congratulate them on their acceptance to Mason
- Call admitted students to congratulate them on their acceptance to Mason.
- Link local communities and admissions representatives
The Volunteer Network is on Facebook! Check out our Facebook page and "like" us to stay in the loop about upcoming college fairs, outreach opportunities, and Volunteer events.
Becoming an Admissions Volunteer
Register to be part of the Mason Admissions Volunteer Network
If you have any questions about the program or ways to get involved, please contact:
Carla Arellano, Regional Admissions Counselor/Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com