Office of International Enrollment Partnerships
Mason Welcomes the World
The Office of International Enrollment Partnerships (IEP) structures degree programs to suit students from around the globe.
IEP, a division of Enrollment Management, works with Mason's academic units to build programs to suit student demand. We also work with international associates to create programs that work for each partner, including:
- Beijing Normal University.
- Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
- Huaqiao University.
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
The office arranges campus tours, admission information sessions, and meetings with academic or student support units.
In addition to colleges and universities, IEP works with institutions that support international students, including government and non-governmental agencies, sponsored student programs, and global education organizations.
Current Mason programs include:
- 3+1+1 Accelerated Master's Program. Students work on a master's degree while finishing up their bachelor's.
- 2+2 and 1+3 Undergraduate Transfer Programs. Students spend two to three years finishing their degrees at Mason.
- 1+1 Graduate Transfer Programs. Credits earned at other institutions can be transferred to a Mason program.
- China 1+2+1 Program. A duel-degree program in which Chinese students spend a year at their home university, two to three years at Mason, then return to their home university to finish both degrees.
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Advising
IEP provides early guidance and templates for Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) to faculty and administrators proposing development of an international program or project.