One Last Step Before Your Future Begins
Graduation is one of the biggest days of your life. We want it to be a great experience that runs as smoothly as possible.
Graduates should enter EagleBank Arena through the lower level loading dock doors on the east side.
- Bachelors and Masters candidates should directly enter the arena and be seated with their college.
- Doctoral candidates should proceed to the Concourse Upper level, East Side to join with the faculty and university marshals. The Winter Graduation doctoral / faculty / platform procession will start from the loading dock area.
Each ceremony will last approximately two hours.
If you choose to attend thegraduation ceremonies at EagleBank Arena, please show respect to faculty, graduates, and their families by remaining for the entire event. It is not appropriate to walk out before all graduates attending have been recognized and the ceremony has been officially ended.
Can't Be Here? Watch the Live Stream
If you can't make it to the Fairfax Campus events, watch your friend or family member honored on our live-streamed ceremonies. Programs will also be available to be viewed after the live events.
Arrive on Time: Winter Graduation features two ceremonies at EagleBank Arena on Thursday, Dec. 19. Ceremony I is at 10 a.m., Ceremony II is at 2 p.m. You'll need to be there no later than 45 minutes before the start time.
Ceremony I, Thursday, Dec. 19, 10 a.m.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Science
- Schar School of Policy and Government
- Antonin Scalia Law School
- School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
Ceremony II, Thursday, Dec. 19, 2 p.m.
- School of Business
- College of Health and Human Services
- College of Education and Human Development
- Volgenau School of Engineering
- College of Visual and Performing Arts