News at Mason
Mason 101: Don't Miss Out!
January 21, 2019
Mason 101 is one-time, two-hour information session that provides essential information about George Mason University to faculty and staff.
Attendees will learn about the history, organizational structure, and resources of Mason, as well as future projects impacting our community.
See below for upcoming dates. All classes meet from 10 a.m. to noon, unless otherwise noted.
- February 8, Merten Hall, Room 2001
- March 6, Merten Hall, Room 2001 (evening class from 5 to 7 p.m.)
- March 8, The Hub, VIP Room 2
- April 12, Merten Hall, Room 2001
- May 10, Innovation Hall, Room 344
- February 22, Colgan Hall, Room 110H
- March 1, Founders Hall, Room 210
- Visit the Human Resources and Payroll website
- Log in to the Learning Management System (LMS) with your MasonID and password
- Search for "Mason 101" in the search bar (on the upper right)
- Select your date
For questions, contact Philip Stamper, University Information, at email@example.com or 703-993-5308.