Ceremony Times and Details
Two Events Scheduled
Schools and colleges present degrees at morning and afternoon ceremonies at EagleBank Arena on Thursday, Dec. 19, 2019. Check the schedule to see when you or your family member will walk across the stage.
EagleBank Arena concourse doors open for guests one hour before the ceremonies, which last approximately two hours. Graduates should arrive no later than 45 minutes before the ceremony starts.
Guest tickets are not required, and there are no reserved seats. People who use wheelchairs or have special seating requirements can sit in a designated space in the concourse area.
Ceremony I, Thursday, Dec. 19, 10 a.m.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Science
- Schar School of Policy and Government
- Antonin Scalia Law School
- School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
Ceremony II, Thursday, Dec. 19, 2 p.m.
- School of Business
- College of Health and Human Services
- College of Education and Human Development
- Volgenau School of Engineering
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
If EagleBank Arena reaches capacity, an overflow viewing area will be in the Center for the Arts Concert Hall on Mason Pond Drive, across Patriot Circle from the arena. Shuttles will be available at the South Entrance of EagleBank to transport anyone needing assistance to the Concert Hall.