Questions About Transferring?
The Office of Transfer Services is here to assist you. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the Office of Admissions has transitioned to virtual operations, and the Office of Transfer Services is not available for in-person, walk in appointments. If you need to reach our staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form.
Virtual appointments to meet with our staff via videoconference are available on a limited basis. You may sign up for a virtual appointment here. After submitting your appointment request, you will automatically receive an appointment confirmation email, along with an email containing the videoconference link for your appointment. Please retain this email until your appointment. If you do not see an email from Microsoft Bookings in your main inbox, please check your spam and junk folders, or the social and promotions folders for Gmail users.
New appointments will be made available on a weekly basis, so please check back in if you do not see a time slot that works for you. Please note that in order to best serve our students, the person who is interested in applying must be the one scheduling and attending the appointment.
- Assist with your application to Mason
- Answer questions on transfer requirements
- Offer guidance on the transfer credit resources Mason has available. It is recommended to have copies of all your college transcripts on hand during your appointment.
- Counsel students on the Guaranteed Admissions Agreement (GAA)
- Provide general guidance throughout the transfer process